The North Carolina Center for Health & Wellness (NCCHW) is a state hub for the coordination and promotion of healthy living initiatives that contribute to the prevention of disease among all North Carolinians. NCCHW connects like-minded health and wellness providers, develops tools for assessing and verifying program outcomes, and fosters opportunities for applied research collaborations among university faculty and student researchers and community-based organizations.
NCCHW fosters partnerships and collaborations throughout North Carolina. The center applies leadership, communication, collaboration and evaluation to improve effectiveness and efficiency to community prevention and health protecting efforts across the state. See how NCCHW has been Creatively Collaborative and what their partners are saying about this valuable resource at UNC Asheville.
- ASAP (Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project)
- Blue Ridge Parkway Foundation
- Buncombe County Department of Health
- Council on Aging of Buncombe County
- Eat Smart, Move More NC
- Haywood County Schools
- NC Prevention Partners
- NC Society for Public Health Education
- Western North Carolina Healthy Kids
- YMCA of Western North Carolina